ABOUT US

Hi!
My name is Lynk. I was born and grew up in Vietnam.
I’m working for a Japanese company. My job is export logistics.

I like making friend with foreign people. My japanese co-worker sometimes go to Vietnam for visiting and working. We have had wonderful memories and interesting experience here.
I don’t work for any tourism company. If you go to Vietnam, I’ll welcome you as my friend. I and my boy friend will help you to discover Ho Chi Minh City in private.
If you visit Vietnam, we’ll guide you with the price per person and 2 people in below table.

Price in a week in Ho Chi Minh City
Group size
1 person
2 people
( 900 USD per person)
Total price
$1,500
$1,800

Includes: 
- Accommodation (3 star hotel in average)
- Breakfast & meals
- Transportations fee
- Friendly english-speaking guides ( me and my boy friends)
- All entrance fees
Excludes:
- International Flights
- Beverages & other personal expenses



or just to pay me $300 a week for 1 person, and $450 for 2 people, and I will guide you when you are in Vietnam, all the other costs you will pay for itself.

If you want to stay long time in Ho Chi Minh City, we’ll help you to find a suitable apartment and go around Vietnam with you.
And if you need ideas for making money, we’ll support you to find the suppliers in Vietnam, research with you…Or if you have not had the business idea, please come to Vietnam. I believe that you’ll have many ideas here.
After 1 week in Ho Chi Minh City, if you need my support, you only pay me $10/hour.

Please send me a message via email: hngdieulinh310@gmail.com or my Facebook for more discussion.

Read more:

10 Awesome Ways to Make Money Without a Job